[PlanetCCRMA] source tree

Paul Schmidt paschmidt57 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 02:53:09 PST 2010

If you installed the nVidia driver downloaded from the nVidia web site,
then you may already have the needed packages installed. Depending on
the driver source files, you may need a special version of gcc (gcc++)
or a special version of make (automake, cmake).

If the compile exits with an error, post the very first error that it
gives, prior to the exit. That will usually provide clues to the problem.

Paul