[PlanetCCRMA] firewire-jack-pd

Raphael Raccuia rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Thu Feb 18 06:34:02 PST 2010

Hi,
I also use Pd with FFADO (edirol FA-101), with no problem...
Two things:

1. did you started Pd with real time option? I had dio errors just like
you, and this solved the problem.
$ pd -rt  #if you use midi, add -alsamidi to get ports clients in jack
alsa tab automatically

2. I  noticed that Pd become really unstable with very low latency (>128
@ 48000)

hope this helps...
cheers,