[PlanetCCRMA] [Rosegarden-user] ROSEGARDEN 10.02 RELEASED!

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 23:57:43 PST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 2:50 AM, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Feb 2010, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
>
>> Here are the first official rosegarden-10.02.1 builds
>>
>> F-11: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1998263
>> F-12: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1998259
>> F-13: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1998255
>
> I see you still call them "rosegarden4". I vaguely remember a discussion or
> decision that the package should be called simply "rosegarden" without "4"
> starting with the new Thorn version ? Anyone here who knows more about this
> issue ?

I have no idea why it is called with the "4". It should have been left
from the old days, probably before my time.

These packages have a "Provides: rosegarden" though. So, a "yum
install rosegarden" should work.

About renaming the package... That means a new review request, which
would take months because it is a relatively large package... I feel
like it is just too much work for removing a "4".

Orcan