[PlanetCCRMA] [Fwd: Re: instant gratification du jour -- azr3-jack tonewheel emulator]

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Tue Feb 23 13:03:51 PST 2010

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, Al Thompson wrote:

>>> Is http://ll-plugins.nongnu.org/azr3/ available on planet CCRMA?
>>> I just accidentally found it, and decided to try out the Suse RPM on
>>> my x86_64 fedora12 system (stock kernel, not
>>> planetccrma).

> I'm trying to compile this one, but it requires LASH 1.0.  I have Lash
> 0.5, and the newest version I've found on the web is 0.6.  The project
> web page that some people refer to us apparently gone.
>
> I'm using Fedora 7.  Where in the world is Lash 1.0?

Did you also install lash-devel ?

I have lash-devel-0.5.4-8 on fedora 12.
Yo my surprise "rpm -ql lash-devel" is showing:

/usr/include/lash-1.0
/usr/include/lash-1.0/lash
/usr/include/lash-1.0/lash/client_interface.h
/usr/include/lash-1.0/lash/config.h
/usr/include/lash-1.0/lash/event.h
/usr/include/lash-1.0/lash/lash.h
/usr/include/lash-1.0/lash/protocol.h
/usr/include/lash-1.0/lash/types.h
/usr/lib/liblash.so
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/lash-1.0.pc

And azr3 is working fine. BTW: Keep your eyes on the website. I'm in
contact with the maintainer of azr3-jack and a new version will be there
soon with some changes that i requested: You will be able to auto-connect
to a MIDI input and/or AUDIO output of your choice via commandline or
environment variables. I'm betatesting it right now ...

--

Martin