[PlanetCCRMA] would a cardbus to PCI adapter allow laptops to use linux-approved PCI audio cards (Delta66)

David Nielson naptastic at comcast.net
Wed Feb 24 19:37:20 PST 2010

I think so; I can't think of a reason why not; probably; I don't know
enough to be sure.

I really can't overstate how nice RME hardware is. I haven't used any
hardware based on the Envy24 but there's really no way it could be nicer
than what RME does.

You should let us know if you get it working, and how it does!

David