[PlanetCCRMA] gmorgan-0.26

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Sat Feb 27 09:16:33 PST 2010

Hi,

I recently discovered gmorgan-0.25 in the PlanetCCRMA repository. Normally
I hate this kind of music-automatisation-technology, but hey it's for free
so why not have some fun ?

Then on gmorgan.sf.net I saw a gmorgan-0.26.tar.gz. I tried to
compile it but several files were reported missing. I copied the missing
files from the older gmorgan-0.25 sources and then everything compiled and
functioned fine.

I send an e-mail to the author/maintainer of the program. He confirmed the
error and fixed it, and today a complete gmorgan-0.26.tar.gz can be found
on Sourceforge. Updating the current RPM package on PlanetCCRMA should be
no problem. I could build myself a new rpm package starting from the old
SPEC file without problems.

--

Martin