[PlanetCCRMA] laptop audio interface suggestions

francis keyes fkeymo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 09:17:36 PST 2010

Hey All,

Its been a while since I've asked... still looking for a good audio
interface for my laptop.  Since firewire is pretty much gone, I guess I'm
looking for a USB card.  I need something that can record 4 balanced, analog
inputs at 24 bits, 96kHz.  I had my eye on the M-Audio Fast Track Ultra but
apparently it doesn't work with Linux. (are there any USB 2.0 audio
interfaces that do work?).  Anyways, any suggestions would be very much
appreciated.

Thanks!