[PlanetCCRMA] laptop audio interface suggestions

francis keyes fkeymo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 07:09:27 PST 2010

I'm really surprised that not one high-end (portable) interface manufacturer
has bothered to support Linux.  Someone could make a million dollars here!!

Just to clarify, is anyone on this list using a laptop to record audio
(preferably 4 channels) at 24 bits, 96 KHz?  Firewire, USB, CardBus or
whatever...