[PlanetCCRMA] supercollider+swing on fedora 13

Fri Jul 23 17:01:01 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-07-23 at 20:14 -0300, Bernardo Barros wrote:
> Maybe I did something wrong
>
> 2. I installed SuperCollider 3.4 from source.

Hmmm, I'm about to release 3.4 for fc13/12. I've been testing and it is
fine so far.

> The instalation from
> planet-ccrma packages did not work for me (maybe because of the same
> problem?). The other packages besides sc and pd worked well.

How did it fail when you tried to install sc and pd? They should install
and work out of the box. Do you have any error messages or other
information?

-- Fernando