[PlanetCCRMA] new packages in Fedora updates-testing (2010-06-02)

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 18:53:18 PDT 2010

Hi all,

We have a couple updates in testing:

aldrin-0.13-4, armstrong-0.2.6-11:
I finally fixed the issues in 32bit systems. These should work now out
of the box. Note that these are my last F-11 updates. F-11 will be
discontinued soon.
F-11: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/aldrin-0.13-4.fc11,armstrong-0.2.6-11.fc11

F-12: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/aldrin-0.13-4.fc12,armstrong-0.2.6-11.fc12

F-13: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/aldrin-0.13-4.fc13,armstrong-0.2.6-11.fc13

frinika-0.6.0-3:
F-13 version should be working now. Is anyone using this package? I am
thinking of dropping it if there is no interest.
F-13: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/frinika-0.6.0-3.fc13

canorus-0.7-6.R1213.20100530svn:
This project started promising. But at some point the developers
seemed to lost interest. It gets updates pretty rarely. Anyone using
it?
F-13: canorus-0.7-6.R1213.20100530svn.fc13

F-12: canorus-0.7-6.R1213.20100530svn.fc12

ardour-2.8.9-1:
The big brother has an update.
F-13: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ardour-2.8.9-1.fc13

F-12:  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ardour-2.8.9-1.fc12

Other than these I updated jconvolver and jack_capture in rawhide,
which both had very minor changes (a couple lines of code at best).
Since we have a new updates policy in Fedora [1,2], which didn't turn
to be as bad as I feared, I don't want to push such minor updates to
repos. Please file a bug at bugzilla if you want them in F-13 or F-12,
so I have a reference to show when I make builds.

I tried to get in touch once more with the jack maintainer of Fedora
for the jack2 update. No response yet.

Other than these, David Cornette made another package for us:
ladspa-autotalent-plugins:
F-13: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ladspa-autotalent-plugins-0.2-3.fc13

F-12: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ladspa-autotalent-plugins-0.2-3.fc12

As usual, to give positive or negative karma, or to leave feedback
after your testing, visit the above links.

Cheers,
Orcan

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_acceptance_criteria
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Stable_release_updates_vision