[PlanetCCRMA] [Ardour-Users] new packages in Fedora updates-testing (2010-06-16)

sevol sevols.ear at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 18:17:31 PDT 2010

On 6/18/10, Bernardo Barros <bernardobarros2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> That means: to go RME. :-) I think they make good quality hardware too.
>
> 2010/6/18 Neil Clopton <djdualcore at gmail.com>
>

>> http://ardour.org/realfaq#audioio
>>
>> -Neil

Bernardo,

Jonathan Woithe , on the ffado list has a MOTU Traveler. If the
underlying software architecture of your Ultralite is close enough to
the Traveler, it might be an easy step to get it working with Linux.
I'm pretty sure Jonathan would assist you. He has his Traveler working
with zero help from MOTU.

I 2nd Jörn's advice to get on the ffado mailinglist. Might save you
from another buy-&-sell, that is, if you'd like to keep the Ultralite.

good luck,  -s