[PlanetCCRMA] fedora 13, rt kernels

Mon May 24 13:48:55 PDT 2010

I've bee working on the Planet CCRMA packages for Fedora 13. A few still
refuse to build but most are in good shape.

For those running a pre-release version of Fedora 13 (who would do
that?? :-), there are rt kernels you can test in the planetcore
repository for fc13. And rtirq and planetccrma-core* packages as well.

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/13/i386/repoview/

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/13/x86_64/repoview/

The kernels are based on the latest Koji build of 2.6.33.4 (106), plus
the rt20 patch. Plus a fix for RME cards. I've been tracking 2.6.33 + rt
for a while in fc11/12 and it looks fine so far. Naming of the rt
kernels has changed a bit as I decided to keep the Fedora build number
at the beginning of the release - makes it easier to know where things
come from.

As usual, feedback welcome.
Enjoy...