[PlanetCCRMA] fedora 13, rt kernels

John Lyon jalyon1009 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:04:02 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm  reading on the ffado mailing list that 2.6.33 is not a good option for
ffado users.  People have reported better success with the 2.6.34 kernel
(self-compiled).  Since I use ffado, I'm going to stick with Fedora 12 and
the 2.6.31 kernel from Planet CCRMA.  It works -- not perfect, but I can get
very good recordings from it.

Cheers,

John