[PlanetCCRMA] a new app for JACK

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 17:53:31 PDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 7:30 PM, William Blackburn wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has a simple code that will do a Fourier
> transform.  I have a template and I am looking for some ideas to make a
> simple FFT/DFT that will run through JACK.  I am fairly new to DSP
> manipulation, so anything will help.

fftw is the standard FFT library we use on Linux. It is used by a
variety of projects from audio plugins to financial derivative pricers
to particle accelerators.

http://www.fftw.org/

You can run

$ repoquery --whatrequires --alldeps fftw

on a Fedora box to see what packages are using this library, and then
you can download their source code.

$ rpm -qi PACKAGE_NAME

will give you information, including the homepage of the code you are
looking for.

Best,
Orcan