[PlanetCCRMA] RT kernel for CentOS 5 with ext4 support?

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Sun Oct 17 22:41:54 PDT 2010

Hi,

First post for me to PlanetCCRMA, hope I do OK.  :-)

I installed CCRMA on a fresh CentOS machine yesterday.  When
I tried to boot the RT kernel, it mostly went OK, except
that my /home partition is formatted in ext4 from being
used earlier with Mandriva 2010.1 and with Fedora 13.  My
CentOS machine is down now, but the planetcore repository has
kernel-rt-2.6.24.7-1.rt14.4.el5.ccrma.i686.rpm as what looks like
the latest release of a kernel for CentOS, and that is from July
2008.

Now for 2 questions.  Is CentOS still actively supported by
CCRMA?  If so, is there a plan to update the repository with a
kernel which supports ext4?

Thanks all....
--
Kevin