[PlanetCCRMA] RT kernel for CentOS 5 with ext4 support?

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale Arnaud.Gomes at ircam.fr
Tue Oct 19 03:58:20 PDT 2010

Hi,

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU> writes:

>> Now for 2 questions.  Is CentOS still actively supported by
>> CCRMA?
>
> CentOS support used to be done by Arnaud, I have not heard from him in a
> while.

I'm still here, more or less, but I'm afraid I just don't have time for
much work on planet ccrma. I still can look into some issues, but it
probably a good idea to ping me off-list.

>> If so, is there a plan to update the repository with a
>> kernel which supports ext4?
>
> It is very unlikely. Is ext4 currently supported by CentOS at all?
> (sorry, I don't know). If you want to use CentOS your best bet would be
> to go back to ext3...

I can try to update the planet ccrma kernel, I can even have a look
today if I can spare some time.

Regards,
--
Arnaud