[PlanetCCRMA] Rosegarden dssi and lv2 search paths needed help on fc12.x86_64

Julius Smith jos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Oct 30 16:26:54 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Out of the box, rosegarden was not able to find any of the dssi or lv2
plugins on my Fedora 12 / PlanetCCRMA 64-bit system.  The following symlinks
worked around the problem:

ln -s /usr/lib64/dssi /usr/lib/dssi
ln -s /usr/lib64/lv2 /usr/lib/lv2

I don't know what needs to be fixed, but I was surprised to find nothing
about this when searching the Web regarding "rosegarden dssi lv2 search
path" (hence my post).  What saved me was rosegarden's printout "discovering
plugins; path is ...".

Julius

--
"Anybody who knows all about nothing knows everything" -- Leonard Susskind