[PlanetCCRMA] PlanetCCRMA Digest, Vol 31, Issue 1

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 1 14:25:43 PDT 2010

Thanks a lot for the tips everyone!

Funny thing is that I have 'akmods' building successfully (knock on wood
though!) for an older Nvidia card (GeForce 8400), on Fedora12
PlanetCCRMA rt-kernels as well as stock Fedora kernels.

May be it's an issue with the nvidia binary driver on Fedora13 or just
on the newest drivers.  If I recall jerboyd's patches fix some
compilation errors only on rt-kernels.

  --* Juan