[PlanetCCRMA] Nvidia driver with the ccrma rt-kernel

Geoff King gsking1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 19:30:56 PDT 2010

I'm glad that some people are using Nouveau and it is working well.  I
would like to also, but it does not work with my system. I've tried to
get it fixed (mostly through the Ubuntu forums here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-nouveau/+bug/538275

The same issue exists in Fedora 12 and 13.  I'm content to wait on this
one and will probably try again with FC14 and Ubuntu Maverick.
Regards, Geoff