[PlanetCCRMA] Can't use rt-kernel from planetccrma-core

Tracey Hytry shakti at bayarea.net
Sat Sep 4 04:24:01 PDT 2010

> I switched to Fedora from Ubuntu Studio just a few days ago...
>when I try to run my system with supplied rt-kernel, it
> hangs at the Fedora loading screen.
> Filip Hoško

Could you look in /var/log/messages for the area where it hangs in the rt kernel?

You may have to try the rt kernel, then the fedora kernel, and scroll up from the bottom until you are past the fedora kernel boot and can see the messages from where the rt kernel hangs.

Then, could you post the last 20 or 30 lines from the bad rt boot here to the list?

Tracey.