[PlanetCCRMA] Basic Newbie stuff

Mon Sep 6 11:01:20 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-09-06 at 09:58 -0700, Niels Mayer wrote:
> (1) Instead of installing alsa-tools (
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=171016 ). You can
> try out mudita24 binaries that should still work with F13 (f12
> compiled) or compile your own:
> http://mudita24.googlecode.com

He is a (see subject) "basic newbie" so compiling and trying out new
programs should be a second step to getting sound working, the
envy24control utility should be enough to set things up initially...

We are waiting for feedback to see how things are going... (maybe sound
is already working now?)

-- Fernando