[PlanetCCRMA] DSSI synths

S C Rigler riglersc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 04:17:46 PDT 2010

When this happens to me I usually notice that NetworkManager has put
my hostname on the lane line as the IPV6 address for localhost.  I
usually workaround it by just commenting out that line (assuming you
don't have a pressing need for IPV6).  I don't think you want to mess
with your public IP address in /etc/hosts.

--Steve