[PlanetCCRMA] fc13: alsa-tools, jconvolver

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 10:32:48 PDT 2010

Maybe the problem I am having with the rt-kernel is because of the
nouveau driver? I tried to find the nvidia driver just to test, but I
was afraid because I did not find my exact card model on the website
(Quadro FX 880M).

I have a very very similar model (Thinkpad w510), but I think they
have different graphics cards.

Is that safe to install the akmod-nvidia pakage to try it out?