[PlanetCCRMA] fc13: alsa-tools, jconvolver

Mon Sep 20 11:33:49 PDT 2010

On 09/20/2010 11:11 AM, Bernardo Barros wrote:
> I downloaded the driver NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-256.53.run
>
> I hope this is right...
>
> Then what are the steps now? Should I uninstall the nouveau driver
> (how do I do that?) and then run this file?

You could try enabling the planetcore-testing repository and installing
akmod-nvidia. That will take care of pretty much everything, including
adding parameters to the kernel boot line that do the righ thing with
the nouveau driver. The kernel module will hopefully be compiled on your
next boot. Make sure you have the kernel-rtPAE-devel or kernel-rt-devel
packages installed before doing any of this...

-- Fernando