[PlanetCCRMA] [Fedora-music-list] New packages / Fedora Audio

Simon Lewis simon.lewis at slnet-online.de
Sun Dec 11 13:16:48 PST 2011

Hello All

I made packages for petri-foo for my own purposes from the latest git
sources.

If anyone is interested in testing petri-foo and give feedback / file
bug reports to James Morris and his team at tracker at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=404816

then the i686.rpm / x86_64.rpm / src.rpm packages can be found in my
repos as follows:

for fc15
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/WilliamSimonLewis/Fedora_15/

for fc16
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/WilliamSimonLewis/Fedora_16/

There are also packages for a2jmidid-7 (with bug fix for clean
successful connections to jackd) and harmanySEQ-0.15.

Regards, Simon