[PlanetCCRMA] fedora 15, some packages available

Gareth Foster earthwormgaz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:33:53 PDT 2011

Blummin' eck, does this mean coordinating patches to all the upstream
projects for these compile errors?

You should post a list of all the failing ones, people on here might be
able to reply with patches to fix them if they try and build themselves
on F15?

I might even try one ... although I'm away for the next few days.