[PlanetCCRMA] fedora 15, some packages available

Wed Jun 1 22:17:37 PDT 2011

On 06/01/2011 06:56 PM, Bernardo Barros wrote:
> Hi Fernando,
>
> Did you manage to get supercollider-gedit to work with gedit3 ?
> I tried on Arch and it only works with gedit2... No idea what changed..

No, I did not try. I did a very very short test with emacs which is what
I use.

The SuperCollider I'm packaging is by now old. I have to update it to
the latest but they no longer have an integrated source package that
includes everything (meaning the extra ugens and swingosc). I have not
had time to deal with that change yet.