[PlanetCCRMA] ffado-test, nvidia, SElinux weirdness

Er etiennerouge at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 01:08:09 PDT 2011

Hi!

I'd like to start with a great big "thank you" for your marvelous work on CCRMA
:)

I just got few questions :
- Why ffado-test's absent from the ffado package? As far as I know it's needed
to set the clock source of the device. It might be a good thing to add it... or
maybe there a good reason for it :)

- Lately I tried the rt kernel. Yet if I reboot to the normal kernel after, I
got some very long SElinux process to set something I don't understand in order.
Where can it comes from? If you don't know at all what I'm talking about, I'll
send you more details.

- Last but not least : When can we expect the nvidia proprietary kmod  for the
RT kernel? Sorry I ask at every release, but I'm stuck in console mode without
it. It helps being patient to know how long we must wait :)

Sorry to bother you with all those questions!

Keep up the good work

Bye

Etienne