[PlanetCCRMA] RME and alsa-tools, alsa-tools-gui

Wed May 4 12:13:23 PDT 2011

On 05/04/2011 10:15 AM, Donald Steven wrote:
> Hi Fernando,
>
> That's great. I'm using Fedora 14.
>
> But how do we get these into Debian / Ubuntu / OpenSuse etc., ie. back
> into a revised 1.024 source code at SourceForge?

All the fixes (and more) are currently in the alsa svn (or is it cvs?)
version and will be part of the next release. I don't know if they have
a plan for an intermediate release that would include these fixes...

-- Fernando