[PlanetCCRMA] [PlanetCCRMANews] Planet CCRMA on Fedora 16

David Björkevik david at bjorkevik.se
Mon Nov 14 11:56:44 PST 2011

Hi Fernando, and thank you for all the time you put into this project,

On 2011-11-14 20:47, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On 11/12/2011 11:16 AM, Bob Wilkinson wrote:
>> I just thought you were having so much fun working out the bugs of 15 that you didn't want to deal with 16 yet!
>
> Ha ha... fun fun fun!

Just an innocent question: did you ever consider rebasing the project to
CentOS/ScientificLinux/RHEL for instance?  PlanetCCRMA could finally
catch up, no more cat-and-mouse game, and we could all enjoy Gnome 2 :-)

Regards,
David
(Studio computer still on Fedora 10. Not network connected.)