[PlanetCCRMA] 3.0 rt kernel (rt18)

Geoff King gsking1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:58:43 PDT 2011

Hello,
I've been using the fedora 15 default kernel and recently noticed that if I
pass the kernel boot line nohz=off I get many fewer xruns.  I'm also using
threadirqs.  See my post last week on ardour forums for more details if
interested.  Search for nohz.
Not sure I can use the rt kernel right now due to needing nvidia driver.
Geoff