[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA Video Issue

Bob Wilkinson wilkinson.bob at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 15:39:54 PDT 2011

I attempted to install the CCRMA akmod package. With the RPMFusion repository active, I could not see the ccrma-testing version. So, I disabled RPMFusion. Then I was able to see the ccrma-testing version, and tried to install. I got the following error:

18:32:36 : ERROR: Dependency resolving completed with errors
18:32:36 : ERROR: Package: 1:xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-275.09.07-1.fc14.ccrma.x86_64 (planetcore-testing)
Requires: nvidia-settings
18:32:36 : ERROR: Package: 1:akmod-nvidia-275.09.07-1.fc14.ccrma.2.x86_64 (planetcore-testing)
Requires: akmods
18:32:36 : ERROR: Package: 1:xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-275.09.07-1.fc14.ccrma.x86_64 (planetcore-testing)
Requires: nvidia-xconfig