[PlanetCCRMA] 3.0 rt kernel

David Cornette david at davidcornette.com
Fri Sep 30 10:31:02 PDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:06:06AM -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> Hi all, I'll try to post my current last build of the 3.0.4 + rt14
> kernel to the planetcore-testing repository. Tracey did quite a bit of
> testing with mixed results. Same here. But of course things will not
> move along unless the gurus have more feedback on problems so we need
> more users to try things out...
>
> Stay tuned...
>
> -- Fernando

Can this kernel be used on F14, too?  I am sure I am not the only one who has
stayed on F14, due to no desire to use gnome 3, and the issues others have had
with systemd and the currently available RT kernel.  I would be interested in
finding out if the 3.0 kernel would work with my harware (ATI Radeon HD 4350
graphics, firewire audio interface) before I take the plunge with upgrading to
F15 or F16.