[PlanetCCRMA] update + PD

Oded Ben-Tal oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Dec 1 09:50:05 PST 2012

hello,

I am still trying to track down the problem that render Pd unusable for me
at the moment. Pd  is impossibly slow to respond to mouse clicks and
managed to  crash (and take jack server down with it).
I looked at the packages I undated last weekend and the only ones I could
guess might have a bearing on this are:
Network Manager
PlanetCCRMA-core
ffmpeg(??)
Any ideas how I might try and trace the problem so I can either fix and/or
report bug?
There were some discussion on Pd mailing list about problems with audio in
some situations but these refer to Pd-0.43 which is newer that the one
packaged.
Thanks
Oded