[PlanetCCRMA] mrpeach pd library for fedora 16 x86_64

Wed Feb 8 11:02:16 PST 2012

On 02/08/2012 10:46 AM, elecronicq wrote:
> hello mr. Fernando! first of all I would like to thank you for maintaining such a great repository!
>
> how I install mrpeach library on my machine?

Hmm, I'm not an expert in pd but it seems that mrpeach is already part
of the installed pd-extended (which I presume you have installed and are
using).

If you go to the browser after you start pd you should see a "mrpeach"
folder with examples and code. I have not tested them but the stuff
seems to be there (you may need to add paths for pd to see all of itf).

Maybe some pd user in the list can chime in with more details.....