[PlanetCCRMA] fedora 15: rt kernel-- getting error that it can not be run on a non-PAE CPU

Sun Jan 1 13:27:38 PST 2012

On 01/01/2012 07:15 AM, Sean Beeson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just installed yum install planetccrma-core and it won't boot with the
> message that can not be run on a non-PAE CPU. Since Fedora 12 I think it
> defaults to the PAE kernal and there is no other. Is there a boot option
> I can use to get around this?

This happens with the kernel-rt package? (as opposed to the
kernel-rtPAE). Which version exactly? Which CPU do you have in your
system? I am mirroring almost all kernel configuration options from the
Fedora kernels.