[PlanetCCRMA] other errors found using gpk

Wed Jan 11 12:42:53 PST 2012

On 01/10/2012 10:12 PM, William M. Quarles wrote:
> clm-2011.04.23-1.fc15.ccmrma (x86_64)
> Error in description heading: literally says "Common Lisp Music (CLM-4,
> %{version})"

Good catch... I have fixed this in the spec file but I don't think it is
necessary to update the package yet. It will be fine in the next release.

> All "cmn"-family packages are listed twice in gpk.

I'm not familiar with gpk, is that the package name? You probably have a
leftover duplicated package installed. Install (if you don't have it)
yum-utils and do a:

   package-cleanup --dupes

If you find duplicated packages (an interrupted upgrade process can
leave those behind) you can try to clean them up with:

   package-cleanup --cleandupes

Again, thanks for the reports...