[PlanetCCRMA] supercollider directory

Julius Smith jos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jul 4 12:50:56 PDT 2012

Hi Oded,

I just created the directory to go along with the new convention and
copied things in.

The Platform class seems to supply all such directory
names.  However, from a quick look at its implementation, it appears
only the recordings directory is writable!:

thisProcess.platform.recordingsDir = "~/some/path"

- Julius