[PlanetCCRMA] linuxsampler and .sfz files

Julius Smith jos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 8 13:52:25 PST 2012

I tried installing the latest tarballs, and the make for qsampler
fails as follows (on F16):

g++ -Wl,-O1 -o qsampler ... -L/usr/lib64 -L/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib64 -L/usr/lib -L/usr/lib64 -llscp -lgig -lpthread
-lQtGui -lQtCore
/usr/bin/ld: .obj/main.o: undefined reference to symbol 'XDeleteProperty'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'XDeleteProperty' is defined in DSO
/usr/lib64/libX11.so.6 so try adding it to the linker command line
/usr/lib64/libX11.so.6: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [qsampler] Error 1

Has anybody seen this one before?

Thanks,