[PlanetCCRMA] wineasio and 32-bit jack question

Simon Lewis simon.lewis at slnet-online.de
Fri May 18 02:08:58 PDT 2012

Hello Fernando

I tried back-porting the latest jack2 release with 32/64 compatibility
enabled on my fedora 16 installation, I can build the package but I
can't install it as the original fedora packages have to many interwoven
dependancies.

Given that support for  fedora 16 still has 6 months to run and fedora
17 has not been released, I hoping that the latest jack releases make it
into fedora 16 repos. Just have to keep the fingers crossed...

Looking at this from another aspect - wine64 has been available under
fedora for some time - and there are quite a few 64 bit windows vsts -
are there any developments to create a true 64bit wineasio?

Simon