[PlanetCCRMA] Preupgrade failure

agustin genoud agustingenoud at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:13:39 PST 2013

Hi, thanks for the answer, this is in my planetccrma.repo file:

# Planet CCRMA repositories
[planetccrma]
name=Planet CCRMA $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/$releasever/$basearch
enabled=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma
gpgcheck=1

[planetcore]
name=Planet CCRMA Core $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/$releasever/$basearch
enabled=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma
gpgcheck=1

only those two are enabled (only those two are in the file actually), is
that ok or did i miss something?

best

--
don't let the tortuga run away from you