[PlanetCCRMA] vlc & jack problem

Len lenb_99 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 15:15:52 PST 2014

What works for me is in Qjackctl, under Options, 'Execute script after Startup' paste this line:
pacmd load-module module-jack-source channels=2; pacmd load-module module-jack-sink channels=2;

And in 'Execute script after Shutdown', enter 'killall jackd'.

That way, you can check those options when you want them, uncheck them when you don't (if you don't need audio from browser). Not permanent, but always available...

Best,
Len