[PlanetCCRMA] kernel panic while loading realtime kernel

Mon Nov 3 21:28:14 PST 2014

On 09/21/2014 07:42 AM, Oleg Samarin wrote:

> Hello!
>
> When I try to load a realtime kernel, it often (~50% attepmts) does not
> start and raises a kernel panic with the stack attached.
>
> No I use kernel_rt 3.14.17-200.rt9.1 but the same issue was with the
> elder versions.

Hi and sorry for the long delay in answering this.

> How can I resolve this issue?

It would be best to post the trace to the rt kernel mailing list. Sorry,
but I personally don't know enough to debug kernel bugs...

(just today I released a later release of 3.14 but the rt patch is the
same so I suspect you will see the same problem).

Best,