[PlanetCCRMA] Broken dependency with planetccrma-core on Fedora 21?

Nils Tonnätt nils.tonnaett at gmx.net
Wed Apr 1 02:38:40 PDT 2015

After removing kernel-rt and planetccrma-core and reinstall kernel-rt
the new kernel gets installed. But planetccrma-core has a dependency
problem.

Fehler: Paket: planetccrma-core-2015.03.22-1.fc21.ccrma.x86_64 (planetcore)
             Benötigt: kernel-rt-3.18.9-201.rt5.1.fc21.ccrma

Maybe the architecture is missing?

-- Nils