[PlanetCCRMA] lv2-ambix-plugins update error (SOLVED)

Sun Apr 19 10:02:14 PDT 2015

On 04/16/2015 04:58 AM, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Apr 2015, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
>
>> Packages skipped because of dependency problems:
>>      ambix-presets-0.2.3-1.3.g96bb8d1.fc21.ccrma.x86_64 from planetccrma
>>      lv2-ambix-plugins-0.2.3-1.3.g96bb8d1.fc21.ccrma.x86_64 from planetccrma
>
> Removing and reinstalling these packages fixed the problem. Should not be
> necessary though.

Sorry about that, I changed the way I organized the software within the
packages and I thought most likely no one had installed them so I did
not add any "backwards compatibility" dependencies.

The LV2 plugins are not really working very well on Linux (they work on
OSX and Windows), there are errors when running inside Ardour - very
likely because graphics calls are being made from the wrong thread
(that's what Paul Davis suggested when I asked on the LAU list). So if
you are an LV2/JUCE guru maybe you could lend a hand in debugging...