[PlanetCCRMA] Patch for lowering number of ports of Linuxsampler LV2 Plugin

Nils Tonnätt nils.tonnaett at gmx.net
Thu Jan 15 15:47:16 PST 2015

Hi,

I have a second problem with that package for F21. When I use the ccrma
package of linuxsampler and lv2-linuxsampler-plugins ardour crashes when
I recompiled those packages with the spec file I had and revision
svn2706 and everything works fine. The file where the bug occurs wasn't
changed between 2680 and 2706. Maybe there's something different in the
spec files or on our systems.

-- Nils