[PlanetCCRMA] pd-extended for Fedora 21?

Fri Jan 23 10:16:32 PST 2015

On 01/23/2015 12:33 AM, Felix Homann wrote:
> Hi,
> I've noticed that there were issues with building pd-extended for Fedora
> 21. A locally build pd-extended complains about the missing wish8.5 (8.6
> is packaged in F21). Has anyone successfully build/packaged pd-extended
> for F21? Has anyone made progress in packaging it for planetccrma?

Hi Felix,
Yes, I was trying to package it but got sidetracked (I was completely
redoing the spec file as the build system in pd-extended has changed
considerably - I also need to create a package for pd-gem as it is not
included in extended anymore)... I will start again a build to see where
I left off...