[PlanetCCRMA] another nvidia driver problem

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 16 08:25:36 PDT 2015

Hi Oded,

I am not sure the T410 has the dual intel-nvidia grpahics card.
Therefore you might not need bublebee.

My old laptop is a T520 and I got akmod-nvidia working with the
planet-ccrma link instructions you sent us on the first post.
Blacklisting nouveau sometimes is an issue. Perhaps you need to
create or edit '/etc/X11/xorg.conf' .

However, on F20 I wasn't able to run neither nouveau nor akmod-nvidia
with the RT Kernel on the T520. It used to work on F19 and below with
3.12.xx kernels. I have not tried Chris' hack yet on that machine.

Good luck!

  -- Juan