[PlanetCCRMANews] A bit OT: trying to install fc7 from hard drive - was [PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 7: Planet CCRMA for i386!

Cyrill planetccrma@ccrma.stanford.edu
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:39:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there
It may be a bit off topic, sorry...

Im trying to install fc7 on my pc i386, which has already an Ubuntu on it. I've downloaded the
.iso for fc7 and burnt the rescuecd.iso on a cd-rw, then i boot from it and choose "install from
hard drive", then i select the location of the file (here, /home/myself/Fedora-blahblah.iso), but
at this point i get an error message "Installation exited abnormally"?
Anyone has already tried this kind of install?

Thanks,

cyrill

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222