FW: [Stk] Newbie - Compile error with Filter class

Liam Kelly liamdotcom_@hotmail.com
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 01:20:45 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Liam Kelly [mailto:liamdotcom_@hotmail.com]
Sent: 01 March 2003 01:20
To: 'stk-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU'
Subject: FW: [Stk] Newbie - Compile error with Filter class

-----Original Message-----
From: Liam Kelly [mailto:liamdotcom_@hotmail.com]
Sent: 01 March 2003 00:47
To: 'Gary Scavone'
Subject: RE: [Stk] Newbie - Compile error with Filter class

Thanks for the reply Gary

That would seem like a logical answer but Filter.h is most certainly
included in the project.  This is what I find so strange.  Its bizzare
that the compiler seems only to have a problem with 'Filter' and none of
the others.  If anyone has any more suggestions they would be more than
welcome because this really rather frustrating.

Thanks again

Liam Kelly
Techno Trading, UK